It is NOT necessary to ask permission from us, if you need to link to our pages or use any part of the Bibles found in our web site, for NON-PROFIT evangelization.
Purpose of the webpage
To provide versions of the Bible in several languages. Versions: King James Version; João Ferreira de Almeida (Portuguese); Reina Valera (Spanish); Louis Segond (French); Union Version (Chinese); Riveduta (Italian), Hindi; Romanized Hindi; Russian, German, Swahili, Amharic, and many more...
The Status of the webpage
The Bible content of this webpage that is in the Public Domain may be used in accordance with the Licensing agreement below to protect the Author as well as Distributors.
All available audio is copyrighted and its use is allowed only for NON-PROFIT purposes. Breach of this condition may result in prosecution by respective owners.
- The Wordproject webpage is a simple web page. It cannot create files, or
perform other functions that could conceivably damage a computer.
By using or distributing any part or whole of the Wordproject webpage, you indicate that you agree to and accept the following terms, conditions and disclaimers as an express agreement between you or your organization, and Wordproject, (designated as "Author"), and any distributors of this software (designated as "Distributors"). If you do not understand these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, or do not agree to and accept them, then you may not use, view, or distribute any part or whole thereof of the Wordproject webpage.
- (1) The Wordproject webpage and audio files may contain errors or defects (herein designated
as "Defects"). These Defects may contain but are not limited to the following:
(a) incomplete, inaccurate, or corrupt data;
(b) transcription or programming errors;
(c) unauthorized distribution containing copies of this page with defects contained therein,
(d) defective or damaged recordings,
(e) a computer virus,
(f) data that cannot be read by your equipment, or that damages your equipment,
g) broken links.
- (2) If there are Defects, you have the responsibility to contact the Author
Wordproject - email address: [email protected]) so that any Defects can be corrected.
- (1) the Author and any Distributor disclaims all liability to you for damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, and
- (2) you have no remedies for negligence or under strict liability, or for breach of warranty or contract, including but not limited to indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, even if you give notice of the possibility of such damages.
P.O. Box 1735, Macau, China
Author Email Address: [email protected]
As to every real and alleged Defect in the Wordproject webpage and audio files,
The Wordproject webpages and audio files are provided to you "as-is". No other warranties of
any kind, express or implied, are made to you as to the Wordproject webpages or media files it may contain.
If any part of the Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer are not legally binding, it shall in no wise affect the validity of the other Terms, Conditions, or the Disclaimer for the Wordproject webpage.
If you distribute the Wordproject webpage and audio files, then you expressly agree to the following:
(1) You will indemnify and hold the Author and other Distributors, members, officers, and agents harmless from all liability, cost and expense, including legal fees, that arise by reason of your distribution and either a Defect in the Wordproject webpage and audio files, or any alteration, modification or addition to the Wordproject webpages by you or for which you are responsible. This provision applies to every distribution of the Wordproject webpages and audio files by you, whether or not for profit, and whether or not under or referencing the Author's name.
As a Distributor, you agree to the following:
(1) You will only give exact copies of the Wordproject webpages and audio files, without indicating that the data has been modified. Among other things, this requires that you do not remove, alter or modify the Wordproject webpages and audio files or this Licensing Agreement. If you do make substantial modifications to the Wordproject text for your own purposes, then you will remove any and all reference to the Author or any other Distributor or the Name of the page (Wordproject), before you distribute your new version of the data. Under this condition, you are allowed to adapt the data (text) for your purpose but NOT the audio files.
(2) You will notify the Author of any defect in the Wordproject webpage. All audio files made available at wordproject and accessory sites (wordproaudio.com, wordpocket.com, wordplanet.org) are to be used for non-profit only and may not be commercialized or sold.
(3) You will use the Wordproject webpage, with its audio files, to promote the Christian faith,
and not as a parody or in any other negative manner that would harm the cause of Jesus Christ.
Write or contact Wordproject at:
Wordproject Webpage: www.wordproject.org