Verse of the Day
[Copy and send from here:]
Verse of the day:
Have a nice day! 🙂
Our site offers Bible narrations in more than 40 languages. Here is a sample:
If using an Android or Apple device please download and use our Bible App to read and listen to the Bible in English and other languages: [Now in a new improved format for the Android version]
Previous Android APP still available HERE
Recently, in spite of the Covid 19 constrains and difficulties, we have been able to conclude the audio recordings of the Tagalog Bible and the Portuguese Brazilian narration of the New Testament. [If you speak any of these two languages, please listen to the audio and let us know if you find any errors or discrepancies so we can fix them.] Thank you.
- (Hold the cursor over reference)
- - Physical dehydration is dangerous - 'Spiritual Dehydration' fatal! Never thirst again: John 4:14
- - Feed your body? Don't starve your soul... Matthew 4:4
- - Fear and love CANNOT coexist.... I John 4:18
- - Your GOOD works cannot get you into heaven...Ephesians 2:8,9
- - Heaven is full of sinners ... (redeemed, of course!)Luke 15:7, Luke 15:10
- - Hate God, LOVE DEATH..Proverbs 8:36
- - God does not live inside man-made TEMPLES Acts 7-48-49
- - Truth resisted, loses power...II Thessalonians 2:10-11.
- - Jesus was there, in the beginning, when the world was created. John 1:1, John 1:14
- - Contrary to popular opinion, the Devil is indeed in control of this world. Luke 4:5,6
- - Mankind DID NOT evolve ... was created - male and female. Mark 10:6
- - Are we free? John 8:32
- - You say you DO NOT understand the BIBLE... could you just be a NATURAL? 1 Cor 2:14]
- - We are all born with sin. Even if you are a 'good' person, you still have sin. Romans 5:12, Romans 3:23
- - Love is the most powerful force in the world. Love is God and God is Love. Confirm here: I John 4:8. I John 4:16.
- - You should love your enemies, not kill them. Matthew 5:44
- - There is a war going on all the time, even in times of peace. Ephesians 6:12
- - We are all dead until we are born again. [John 3:3]
- - There is LIFE in the Words of Jesus Christ. John 6:63
Where should I start reading the Bible?Click here!
To open the Bible in your language, please, choose from the list below :
Important Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters. Also, this site is optimized for Android Smartphones, Tablets, iPads, iPhone and other mobile devices
Multi-language Bible: [select any two languages in parallel]
Our online application displays up to three languages. Try it here!
[On first screen, click bottom setup icon to select languages.]
Reading the Bible can be a great way to learn new languages!
If you are a CatholicClick here!
[Read about the best Catholic Bible versions.]
Want to read the Bible offline? Try downloading one of our Bible Packs.Download KJV Bible
Our appreciation to those who have helped and are helping with this project.
For more images like the ones below click here. Save and use freely with your social media!
the HOLY BIBLE contains the mind of GOD, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. read it to be WISE, believe it to be SAFE, and practice it to be HOLY. it contains LIGHT to direct you, FOOD to support you, and COMFORT to cheer you. it is the traveler's map, the pilgrim's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the christian's charter. here paradise is restored, heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.
CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of god its end. it should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. it is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. it is given you in LIFE, will be opened at the JUDGMENT, and be remembered FOREVER. it involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labour, and will condemn all who trifle with its SACRED contents.